156A Beardy Street,
Armidale, NSW 2350
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3486671
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
HIGH TRAFFIC SHOP IN CBD
Situated on a major corner of the Armidale CBD.
Adjacent to the central mall, Post Office, Westpac & multiple businesses.
Floor area of approx. 85m2
Start your own business today.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Armidale
Lifestyle in Armidale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
156A Beardy Street, Armidale, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom property, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Armidale.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how