$500 Per Week - Register to Inspect
15308 177 Mitchell Road,
Erskineville, NSW 2043
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 24th June 2021
Rent ID: 4448590
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SPACIOUS & MODERN ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH LEAFY OUTLOOK AND PARKING
This spacious east facing one bedroom apartment is located within the sought-after lifestyle complex that is Sydney Park Village. With a large internal facing balcony enjoy relaxing and entertaining overlooking the expansive gardens.
- Spacious open plan lounge/dining room flowing out onto the tiled entertainer's balcony
- Kitchen with gas cooking, double stainless-steel sink & dishwasher
- Generous bedroom with built-in wardrobe & slider access to balcony
- Tiled bathroom with bath tub
- Internal laundry with wall mounted clothes dryer
- Security car space in basement with lift access
- On site building management
Sydney Park Village offers a lifestyle that is second to none, featuring everything you have ever dreamed about. Popular cafe, Bottle Shop, Convenience Store, Childcare Centre, Beautician, Dentist, outdoor lagoon style pool, tennis courts, basketball courts, indoor heated 25m lap pool, huge commercial quality gymnasium with professional classes and acres of internal manicured gardens. The customer service desk is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week with security guards from 5.00pm - 9.00am each day who patrol your home. Visitor parking is ample and located only 200m from St Peters station, 400m to the excitement of King St, Newtown and with express city buses at your doorstep.
Please call Boris Garcez on 0437 244 189 or Katherine Lawson on 0498 007 885 to arrange an inspection.
Please register your interest for inspections via 'email agent' or 'book inspection' button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
During the evolving COVID-19 pandemic our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, please:
Maintain at least 1.5m distance
Avoid touching surfaces
Wash your hands or use the sanitiser provided before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Erskineville
Lifestyle in Erskineville
Walk to everything from 15308 177 Mitchell Road, Erskineville. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.