1515/135 A'beckett Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,521 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4043317
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Indulge in luxurious inner-city living!
1515/135 A'BECKETT STREET, MELBOURNE VIC 3000
Situated in the highly sought-after EQ Tower, this spacious, one bedroom apartment is an opportunity not to miss! Offering residents an enviable inner-city lifestyle with its impressive floor plan, premium fittings and fixtures and sweeping views of Melbournes skyline.
Residents are well serviced by a number of public transport options and a short stroll to Melbourne Central, RMIT University, The University of Melbourne, Queen Victoria Market, beautifully landscaped parklands and a wide selection of celebrated retailers, bars, restaurants and cafes.
- Open plan living/dining area with light timber flooring, fresh white tones that are punctuated with black accents and glass doors that lead to expansive balcony - creating a constant connection with the outdoors.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows that invite natural sun light to illuminate the property.
- Sleek kitchen complete with stone bench tops, high quality stainless steel appliances incl. Integrated dishwasher and adequate storage space.
- Sizeable bedrooms, all of which are carpeted and feature mirrored built-in robes. Master has access to lavish ensuite.
- Stylish and functional central bathroom.
- European laundry.
- Split system (heating/cooling).
- Singular car space.
EQ Tower offers an abundance of residential facilities:
- Grand residential lobby.
- Adjacent to laneway retail that runs between ABeckett & La Trobe Street.
Amenities level 7 - external
- 25 metre outdoor pool & spa.
- Lounge area.
- Spa and sauna facilities.
- Extensive outdoor landscaping and barbeque areas.
Amenities level 7 internal
- Comprehensive gymnasium.
- Multipurpose exercise room.
- Theatre room.
- Private dining room with kitchen.
- Lounge area.
- Karaoke suites.
Amenities level 33
- A grand private dining room with kitchen.
- Adjacent sky lounge and bar area.
- Games room with billiards table & poker/mahjong table
- Executive sky lounge.
1form applications accepted.
Ironfish Real Estate Inspection Update:
Please note some key changes to our open for inspection as we continue to work through the current Coronavirus situation;
- All Open for inspection have been banned by Australian Government
- We encourage you to send in your enquiry and one of our colleagues will be in touch with you.
Please contact the agent if you have any further question and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.
Thank you for your understanding as we work through this situation together.
To inspect, click the "Book an Inspection Time" button or send an enquiry and choose a time that suits you using our online system. Please register for an available inspection time, so we can inform you of if the property is leased or if we are stuck in traffic. If you do not register, we cannot guarantee that the inspection will still proceed. If there are no times available, please send an enquiry, and once times are available you will be advised when you can inspect.
PLEASE NOTE: Where applicable, NBN Connection fees are the exclusive responsibility of the tenant.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Melbourne? 1515/135 A'beckett Street, Melbourne could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.