1507/285 La Trobe Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,651 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4110913
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 Bedroom apartment in prime CBD location
Please let us know if you would like a private or virtual inspection.
On offer is this 2 bedroom apartment offering superb features. Position-perfect with easy access to Melbourne University, RMIT, Flagstaff Gardens, Queen Vic Market, brilliant CBD attractions and Melbourne Central Station. Featuring secure intercom entry, lift access and balcony.
- 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom
- Gourmet kitchen with European appliances, gas cook top and pantry
- Open-plan living and dining area
**My Agent Real Estate- COVID-19 Update**
Due to current restrictions on Social gatherings, we are currently offering Private Inspections only.
These inspections will be limited to one (1) person only.
We ask that you refrain for touching any items or fixtures (including doors and door handles) within the property and ask that you maintain the strict social distancing guidelines.
Further to this, we request that you do not attend Private Inspections if:
- You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
- Are displaying Flu like symptoms
- Have been in contact with anyone who has travelled within the last 14 days or has contracted the Coronavirus.
- Are currently waiting for your COVID Test
Please note that you may be asked to remove shoes, wear gloves and/or use hand sanitiser.
Please also note that wearing masks are required.
Thank you for your understanding.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Melbourne is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 1507/285 La Trobe Street, Melbourne.