1504/285 La Trobe Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,738 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4248220
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 bedroom apartment in prime CBD location
*Please register for inspections*
On offer is this 2 bedroom apartment offering superb features. Position-perfect with easy access to Melbourne University, RMIT, Flagstaff Gardens, Queen Vic Market, brilliant CBD attractions and Melbourne Central Station. Featuring secure intercom entry, lift access and balcony.
- 2 Carpeted Bedrooms
- 1 Modern Bathroom
- Gourmet kitchen with European appliances, gas cook top and pantry
- Open-plan living and dining area
ADVERTISED INSPECTION TIMES displayed on this page are subject to cancellation or change.
The first month's rent and bond are to be paid in advance by direct credit or bank cheque/s
For more information, please contact our office on 03 9614 2000.
**My Agent Real Estate- COVID-19 Update**
Due to current restrictions on Social gatherings, we are currently offering group inspections.
These inspections will be limited to ten (10) person only.
We ask that you refrain for touching any items or fixtures (including doors and door handles) within the property and ask that you maintain the strict social distancing guidelines.
Further to this, we request that you do not attend Private Inspections if:
- You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
- Are displaying Flu like symptoms
- Have been in contact with anyone who has travelled within the last 14 days or has contracted the Coronavirus.
- Are currently waiting for your COVID Test
Please note that you may be asked to remove shoes, wear gloves and/or use hand sanitiser.
Please also note that wearing masks are required.
Thank you for your understanding.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Melbourne? 1504/285 La Trobe Street, Melbourne could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.