1504/156 Wright Street,
Adelaide, SA 5000
$2,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4491037
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Heart of Adelaide CBD
Glenn Dias Real Estate presents this sub-penthouse apartment offering 180 degree un-obstructed views.
- Un-interrupted 180 degree views of city south view
- Floor to ceiling windows with stunning views
- Reverse Cycle Split Air Conditioning
- Wide private balcony
- Secure entry and lift control
- In-house app
- Heated Lap Pool
- 60 Sqm Gym Area
- 440 Sqm Outdoor Kitchen and Community Entertaining space
- Car Park and large storage cage
- Just meters from Chinatown
- Within arms reach of restaurants, pubs, banks, transport
- The Apartment building sits next to Whitmore Square
- Zoned for Adelaide High School and Botanic High School
- 5 minutes walk to local community.
- Lease term 12 months
- Rent payable fortnightly/monthly in advance or applicable
- Sorry No Pets
- Furniture: unfurnished
- Water charges: tenant responsible for supply, and usage, recycled where applicable
- Internet services: tenant responsible for availability/connection of the internet services
- Electricity connections: tenant responsible for providing access for electricity connections, disconnections and meter readings
How to apply:
- Go to www.tenantoptions.com.au
- Click Sign Up and proceed to create a profile with your email address
- You will be sent a confirmation email to log in. Please check your Spam/Junk folder if you have not received the email.
- You will be required to submit a reference request for your professional, employment and residential references via Tenant Options. Tip: Gather the reference emails and contact numbers of your references before you start.
- You will be required to upload 100 points of identification via Tenant Options. Tip: Gather and scan your documents before you start. Note: Clear copies must be uploaded to be processed.
- Once you have completed your profile you will be able to apply for a property by clicking Apply for a Property button on the Application page. - - Note: You do not need to wait until your referees respond before applying for a property.
- When searching for a property, start typing the address and it will appear from a list. Click on the property you wish to apply for and follow the prompts. Note: You will receive an email when your application has been submitted.
- If you have any issues with the online application please check the FAQ link at the bottom of the Tenant Options website or use the Tenant Options Contact Us options.
We encourage you to register your interest. For more information email the agent or call 08 8266 0888. Our office hours are Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm. Please note that viewing times may change. Registered viewers will be notified.
Glenn Dias Real Estate is an independent agency consistently setting high professional standards in the industry. Landlords, if you are looking to maximum the potential of your investment please get in touch with us for a free sales or rental appraisal.
1 Car port
Built In Wardrobe
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Adelaide
Lifestyle in Adelaide
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Adelaide is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 1504/156 Wright Street, Adelaide.