1503/16 Railway Parade,
Burwood, NSW 2134
Available 30th September 2021
Rent ID: 4558362
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CALL TO INSPECT |SPACIOUS 1 BEDROOM APARTMENT | PERFECT LOCATION!
PLEASE CALL TO INSPECT | ONE ON ONE APPOINTMENTS
This beautifully architected building is located within a 2 minutes walk to Burwood train station, within a 3 minute walk to Burwood Plaza and within a 6 minute walk to Burwood Westfields. The property is located within walking distance to local parks, shops, cafe & restaurants.
* One bedroom with mirrored door wardrobe.
* One spacious bathroom.
* Modern kitchen with high-quality appliances, gas cooking, ample storage.
* Internal laundry with dryer.
* Ducted a/c.
* Level 15 with expansive views.
* Intercom system.
* Off-street parking.
(Disclaimer)The information & photos shown are similar for all properties however it does not depict each apartment. Inspection are required to clarify the specification of the property.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burwood
Lifestyle in Burwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 1503/16 Railway Parade, Burwood is unfurnished and available to rent.