1502/62 Logan Road,
Woolloongabba, QLD 4102
$2,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4000095
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
The Drapery Residences - Fully Furnished & 3 WEEKS RENT FREE!!!!
3 WEEKS RENT FREE
Fully furnished 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom and 1 car space for $680 Per Week. City Views!
Introducing The Drapery Residences! Located in the heart of Woolloongabba, a breathtaking project by the award-winning ARIA Property Group.
Residents will enjoy a lifestyle like no other with;
- 26 Visitor Car Bays
- 1 Car park per apartment
- Storage available for rent (Various Sizes)
- Bicycles available for free hire
- Complimentary fortnightly group Yoga
- Complimentary fortnightly group PT Sessions
- Daily Newspapers in the lobby as well as full online access 24/7
- Fresh apples in the lobby
- Umbrellas for use on those rainy days
All this coupled with an award winning on-site management team, there to make your time at The Drapery as easy and stress free as possible.
The building features a resident rooftop club with infinity pool, BBQ area, recreation lawn, fitness centre, dining room and private theatre.
The apartments come standard with custom designed chefs kitchens, 2.7m plasterboard ceilings, full height double glazed external glass windows and doors, extensive internal storage, fully ducted zoned air conditioning as well as 1 secure on-site car park per apartment.
The Drapery Residences have some exciting retail offerings;
- Patty Pearlman from Mana Yoga Retreats opens her first studio which will be a place to reconnect and find your fire within. Created from a passion to bring yoga and people together.
- Full service mens boutique barber complete with espresso bar and cafe.
- Contemporary fine dining restaurant by Paul McGivern, operator and Head Chef at La Lune Wine Co. and The Wolfe. (Opening March 2019)
The Drapery Residences stands tall across Woolloongabba with uninterrupted views in every direction, with-in easy walking distance to:
- The Gabba Stadium (6 Minutes)
- Logan Road café, bar and antique precinct (2 minutes)
- South East Busway Station (7 Minutes)
- Mater Hospital Precinct (17 Minutes)
- Woolloongabba Coles shopping Centre (3 Minutes)
- City Botanic Gardens (30 Minutes)
- QUT (30 Minutes)
The location serves as a perfect spot for public transport commuters as well as those who drive. With buses and trains within 1-2 minute walk and the central position will allow quick access to the Pacific Motorway, Riverside Expressway, Ipswich Road and the tunnels!
The apartments are pet-friendly subject to final owner and body-corporate approvals.
Visitor parking is available for inspections.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Woolloongabba
Lifestyle in Woolloongabba
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Woolloongabba? 1502/62 Logan Road, Woolloongabba could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes fully furnished.