1502/3 Herbert Street,
St Leonards, NSW 2065
$2,840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 28th January 2022
Rent ID: 4269413
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Located above St Leonards Station on the 15th floor in the prestigious Forum West building which incorporates superb resort style facilities and concierge services.
Offering an ultra-convenient lifestyle, close to Crows Nest and St Leonards restaurants, cafes and bars. Easy transport options to the City, North Sydney and Chatswood with
immediate access to trains, buses and in close proximity to RNSH medical precinct.
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
- Combined lounge and dining room with balcony
- Two good size bedrooms with built in wardrobes, main bedroom with ensuite
- Ducted Air Conditioning
- Modern bathroom
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Single security parking
- Concierge service with gym and pool facilities
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency.
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Leonards
Lifestyle in St Leonards
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in St Leonards includes air-conditioning, ducted, and pool. Apply to rent 1502/3 Herbert Street, St Leonards today!