1502/25 Therry Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$2,100 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4112465
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
COSY & INVITING 1 BEDROOM APARTMENT
Take refuge from your busy inner city lifestyle in this warm and inviting, fully furnished one bedroom apartment within the popular Zen Harmony apartment building. This fashionable unit contains brand new white goods !With public transport, universities and the inner CBD within walking distance from your unique 15th floor refuge, there is no need to look any further!
This apartment is fully furnished with brand new white goods and features:
* Generous lounge room with open plan kitchen and new fridge
* SMEG appliances including dishwasher
* Main bedroom with built in robes
* Tiled bathroom
* Reverse cycle heating and cooling
* Quality fixtures & fittings throughout.
* Lovely views towards Melbourne's north
* 24 hour building security
* Double bed, TV, sofa, dining table & chairs, DVD player, speakers
Residents will be able to enjoy free access to the Zen Harmony Facilities which include: Gym, club lounge, outdoor terrace with BBQ, indoor heated pool and spa & sauna.
** TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT, PLEASE REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY **
By registering your details, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations of your appointment. Please ensure you also have photo ID with you for the inspection. Only 1Form applications will be accepted for this property.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Melbourne comes fully furnished. Apply to rent 1502/25 Therry Street, Melbourne today!