15 Womra Crescent,
Glenmore Park, NSW 2745
$2,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4588199
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LARGE FAMILY HOME
** ENQUIRE AND ARRANGE AN INSPECTION ONLINE NOW **
To book an inspection go to Real Estate or Domain and just click on EMAIL THE AGENT or BOOK INSPECTION button and we will respond with a link to inspection times. You MUST Register Your Enquiry Online for an inspection time to view the property.
This large family home offers space inside-out with multiple living areas and a great backyard that is securely fenced. The home has been freshly painted and new carpet installed. Located in the sought-after Glenmore Park, this home is only minutes to local schools, shops, transport and parklands.
- Great-size master bedroom with a built-in robe and ensuite
- Three good-sized rooms with built in robes
- Large and versatile loungeroom with split system air conditioning
- Spacious kitchen with gas cooking and plenty of cupboard space
- Separate dining area off kitchen
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with a bathtub and separate toilet
- Internal laundry with external access
- Ceiling fans throughout and additional split system air conditioner in master bedroom
- Undercover alfresco overlooking large and securely fenced yard
- Double garage with single drive through access
- Applications will not be accepted unless the applicant has viewed the property and provided 100 points of ID with their application form.
- Upon approval the successful applicant will be required to put a 1 weeks rent holding deposit to secure the premises within 2 hours.
- Pets Considered
2 Open spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glenmore Park
Lifestyle in Glenmore Park
15 Womra Crescent, Glenmore Park, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Glenmore Park.