Indooroopilly, QLD 4068
$2,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4230509
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Charming Cottage in Indooroopilly
This gorgeous cottage is an absolute steal, and won't be available on the rental market for long. Sitting just off Moggill Road, you'll be just a short drive from Brisbane CBD, Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, and a range of great schools.
This home has plenty of character and charm, and is perfect for those wanting to entertain. The cottage is situated on a level 716 square meter block, with a sizeable deck out the back, and plenty of green for the kids to run around on. The living areas are also spacious, and there's even a fire place to cozy up beside when those cooler months hit.
Your new address is located in the highly sort after catchment area for the Indooroopilly State and High Schools. Furthermore, the train station is only 8 minutes' walk and the MetroWest Convenience Centre is a mere 2 minute walk across the road for milk, bread, restaurant and bottle shop.
- 3 bedrooms
- Huge covered rear deck
- VJ timber linings throughout
- Level 716 sqm block
- Double carport under house
- Separate laundry with second toilet
- MetroWest Convenience Centre - 2 minute walk
- Indooroopilly School (catchment)
- Indooroopilly Train Station - 8 minute walk
- Bus Stop to CBD, UQ and schools - 400m
- Indooroopilly Shopping Centre - 900m walk
- Ambrose Treacy College - 50m walk
- St Peters Lutherine College - 1.9km walk
- Indooroopilly Workout Gym - 100m walk
PETS: Pet may be considered upon application.
Water efficient - tenants pay water usage.
15 Witton Road sits within the catchment for Indooroopilly State School and Indooroopilly State Highschool.
All applicants must inspect the property prior to applying. Get your application in promptly as this won't be on the market for long!
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Indooroopilly
Lifestyle in Indooroopilly
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Indooroopilly comes unfurnished. Apply to rent Indooroopilly today!