15 William Street,
Sarina, QLD 4737
$1,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3986610
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LARGE FAMILY HOME, CENTRAL LOCATION
This centrally located property has been freshly painted inside and features a brand new deck.
- 4 good size bedrooms upstairs, 3 are with built in robes, 2 air conditioned and a small study/office
- Galley styled kitchen
- Open plan living with polished timber floors
- Downstairs has a self contained living area complete with air conditioning, kitchenette and bathroom
- Large fully fenced yard
- Double undercover carport
- Garden shed
PLEASE NOTE: You do need to register. If no one registers for an inspection time - then that inspection may not proceed. So DON'T MISS OUT - book for an inspection time today!
If there are no times set for inspections for this property yet, YOU MUST STILL register and as soon as times are set, you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time.
Special Terms: No smoking inside the property, the Tenant may be required to pay for the telephone/internet line connection if required. Pets on approval
Disclaimer; The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, which they believe to be accurate when compiled.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sarina
Lifestyle in Sarina
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 15 William Street, Sarina before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.