15 William Street,
Redfern, NSW 2016
$3,180 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 9th February 2021
Rent ID: 4245281
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two bedroom terrace on prime street!
Located in a quiet, one-way enclave, this deceptively large property presents a truly exciting opportunity to live in the rapidly gentrifying heart of Redfern. Flowing over two impressive levels, the home is only a short walk to trendy cafes, Prince Alfred Park and Central Station.
• Separate living/dining + additional sitting area
• Stunning gas appointed kitchen w/ dishwasher
• Double bedrooms, both w/ built in wardrobes
• Master bathroom plus en-suite off master bed
• Internal laundry facilities, sun-filled courtyard
• Architecturally designed/renovated throughout
To register an INSPECTION to suit you please email via this advert and you will receive a LINK to register, please NOTE if you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Redfern
Lifestyle in Redfern
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
15 William Street, Redfern, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Redfern.