15 Whiteley Street,
Munno Para, SA 5115
$2,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4376816
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautifully Presented Home that will Impress
You are required to complete an application form online prior to viewing. If your application looks suitable, you will be contacted to organise a viewing time.
There will be no exceptions to this process.
Apply online at: www.tenantoptions.com.au
Situated at Munno Para and offering 3 bedrooms with the master bedroom complete with ensuite and walk-in robe and all remaining bedrooms have built in robes. The kitchen is located central to the properties floor plan and is open plan with the everyday living and dining which open up to the outdoor rear veranda to make for seamless indoor and outdoor living and entertaining.
With a second separate internal living room as well as outdoor undercover entertaining area this property has many options for entertaining friends and family.
Other features that enhance the property;
- Double garage under the main roof with internal access
- Rear Veranda for entertaining
- Well laid out floor plan with 3 Bedrooms
- Gas cooking
- Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning throughout
- Window treatments throughout
- Fully established front and rear gardens
- Fully fenced and secured front garden
- Surrounded by other quality establish homes
- Easy access to parks, Shopping Centres and Schools.
Situated on an allotment of 346sqm this property would be an excellent place to call home.
We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Munno Para
Lifestyle in Munno Para
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
15 Whiteley Street, Munno Para, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Munno Para.