15 Underwood Place,
Barden Ridge, NSW 2234
$4,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4244180
- 7 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Large Family Home that oozes 'Lifestyle'
This large family home is perfect for the growing family. Set in a quiet family-friendly cul-de-sac it boasts 4/5 large bedrooms, media room, multiple living areas and a large entertaining deck that overlooks the pool that is perfect for summer.
Also included is an attached two bedroom granny flat with separate kitchen and bathroom - perfect for the inlaws.
- 4 large bedrooms, built-ins in 3.
- 5th Bedroom or large kids retreat/games room
- Media Room
- Large open plan kitchen with an open fireplace
- Formal lounge & timber dining area
- A large decked area overlooking the pool and an entertaining courtyard.
- Large saltwater pool with bisazza tiles and Travertine. Private entertaining courtyard and grassed yard
- Plantation shutters, New carpet & Freshly painted throughout
- Ducted Air & Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- NBN ready
- Gas heating (bottled)
- Double lock-up garage with internal access
- Close to local schools and public transport.
- 2 bedrooms
- Separate kitchen and bathroom
- internal access
- Note: combustion fireplace in the formal lounge not included.
- Pool & garden maintenance included
Pets: Upon Application
Lease: 6 or 12 Months
Apply: Contact me today for an application
Don't miss your opportunity to secure this beautiful home please contact, Katelyn Magner on 0498 360 360, or Brendon King on 0406 111 150 or Century 21 Menai on 95432111
2 Garage spaces
2 Open spaces
Property Links new
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Barden Ridge
Lifestyle in Barden Ridge
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 7 bedroom, 3 bathroom house in Barden Ridge comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 15 Underwood Place, Barden Ridge today!