15 Trenton Avenue,
Glen Waverley, VIC 3150
$2,911 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4719186
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
EXCELLENT LOCATION - 6 or 12 MONTH LEASE AGREEMENT ONLY
Located in the beautiful Apple Tree Hill Estate and in the sought-after Mount View Primary School Zone.
Only walking distance to Shepherds Bush, Kerrie Road shops, and buses. Just a minutes drive from "The Glen" Shopping Centre, train station, Kingsway entertainment precinct, Wesley College, Jells Park, Waverley Golf Course, Mount View Primary School, other local schools as well as Eastlink.
Wrapped by an abundance of large windows, graced by gleaming polished timber floors; this delightful home is sun-filled with a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
This beautiful family home features:
- a well-appointed kitchen/meals area that flows to the spacious lounge and dining rooms overlooking the pool and spa in the perfectly secluded paved front yard where you can enjoy an afternoon tea or alfresco dining.
- Master bedroom and renovated ensuite with frameless showers and floor to ceiling tiles
- Two more robed bedrooms plus a home office/guest bedroom.
- Renovated central bathroom with stylish free standing bathtub and vanity
- Double carport
- modern gas cook top, electric oven, canopy range hood, dishwasher, granite bench tops, breakfast and plenty of cupboards in the kitchen
- gas ducted heating, reverse-cycle air conditioning (in living room and master bedroom only)
SWIMMING POOL & SPA:
- no heating available
- pool maintenance costs included in the rent
EXCLUDED FROM LEASE:
- Box Type air conditioner (in second bedroom)
- Gas heater in the lounge (decorative only)
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glen Waverley
Lifestyle in Glen Waverley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 15 Trenton Avenue, Glen Waverley before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.