15 Thomson Street,
Chifley, ACT 2606
$2,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3792463
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A Gem in Chifley
This attractive four bedroom home has been very well maintained, it comprises a sunny L shaped living/dining room with an updated galley style kitchen with ceramic cooktop. Updated bathroom, four bedrooms and a separate laundry with second toilet for convenience.
Features of this home include:
- Gas ducted heating throughout and reverse cycle air conditioner in living room for year round comfort.
- Fourth bedroom has a separate entry from the front deck - great for someone working from home.
- Lovely gardens at both front and rear - colourful established plants & shrubs, gorgeous shady trees.
- Single automatic garage.
- U shaped driveway also provides easy access and plenty of parking space in addition to the lock up garage.
- Alarm system.
- Ample storage space.
Located in the heart of Woden in a popular quiet loop street, just a short walk to local amenities and Woden Town Centre. Would suit professional couple or small family working locally.
This property does not have an EER.
Tenants must seek consent from the owner to keep a pet at the property.
At Hayman Partners we are pleased to offer our tenants flexible rental payment options including fortnightly or monthly by direct debit and can be scheduled to coincide with your pay cycle. Ask us for details!
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Chifley
Lifestyle in Chifley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 15 Thomson Street, Chifley. This 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.