15 Swan Road,
Pimpama, QLD 4209
$2,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3182757
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Space and Beauty
The Grandview is a large, sweeping single storey four bedroom, two bathroom home that offers a great sense of light and space. You are greeted on arrival by a dramatic entry hall with a view straight through to the open plan living area and stunning outdoor room. The children's bedrooms are all zoned to the front of the house, while the master suite at the rear of the home offers a private retreat for mum and dad.
• Light filled spacious open plan dining and family, flowing seamlessly between indoor and outdoor
• Rumpus room - additional space for entertaining family and friends
• Outdoor entertaining room
• Flexible family living with kids bedrooms to the front of the home
• Private master suite to the rear of the home
• Generous storage areas
Located 30 minutes from Surfers Paradise and with easy access to the M1 Gainsborough Greens is a master planned community in the natural bush environment of Pimpama. The estate is designed to feature a series of vibrant and distinctive landscaped villages where people will have a housing choice whilst being part of a community that values the environment, security and harmony.
• Discovery trails through protected conservation areas
• 8km of walking and bicycle tracks
• Kick play parks
• Sporting fields
• Close to shopping and schools
To arrange a viewing contact Ray White Coomera/Upper Coomera today on 07 5573 2077 or visit https://app.snug.com/apply/raywhiteuppercoomera to book an inspection and make your online application. All inspections will be conducted adhering to COVID19 Social Distancing Guidelines and Ray White's no-contact policy.
We ask you to help keep us all safe by downloading the COVIDSafe App prior to attending the inspection by visiting https://www.health.gov.au/resources/apps-and-tools/covidsafe-app#get-the-app
Important Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Ray White Coomera/Upper Coomera will not be held liable for the errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Pimpama
Lifestyle in Pimpama
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 15 Swan Road, Pimpama is unfurnished and available to rent.