15 Sullivan Road,
Tallebudgera, QLD 4228
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th October 2021
Rent ID: 4571658
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Character Filled Hilltop Home with Ocean to Hinterland Views
Looking for a home and not just a house? Situated in Tallebudgera perched high on the hill top, this home captures beautiful breezes with stunning hinterland and ocean views. If you're wanting to be close the beaches, m1, shops and all the amenities but feel like you're nestled away in your own piece of paradise, look no further!
Oozing with character, this home offers 3 great sized bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, in ground pool, rain water tank, room for multiple cars and loads of room for the kids to play. On a block of 4014m2 this home is spread over three levels offering space and seperation with multiple balconies to enjoy the views.
- Upstairs master bedroom/parents retreat with seperate balcony
- Open plan living dining space that flows on to the outdoor living
- Views from all the living space
- Large kitchen ready for the home chef
- Large balcony positioned to capture hinterland views and morning sunrises
- Fully fenced sparkling in ground pool
- Downstairs workspace for the home tradie
- Room for multiple vehicles, boat or even caravan
- Septic system (Owner to service)
- Rain water tank (setup to top up pool)
Rent $750 per week
Term 6 Months to start
Outside pet considered upon application
Walk to St Andrews Lutheran College just metres away, this home is perfect for your family. Nestled amongst the trees, with koalas as your neighbours this one must be seen to be appreciated. Contact us for more information or to arrange a private viewing.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Tallebudgera
Lifestyle in Tallebudgera
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 15 Sullivan Road, Tallebudgera. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.