15 Stockman Circuit,
Thurgoona, NSW 2640
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 15th April 2020
Rent ID: 2658123
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING CHANGES TO OUR RESIDENTIAL RENTAL PROPERTY INSPECTION PROCESS:
1. Please review all photos and script for this property before enquiring.
2. Where able, our advertising will also include a video walk-through of the home. Please watch the video before enquiring.
3. To submit an enquiry, please ensure you include your full contact details i.e. mobile phone number AND email address.
4. Should the property meet your requirements after watching the video, we will speak with you to either coordinate the application process or arrange a private onsite inspection should you wish to physically view the home.
5. Please note that inspections of occupied properties may be restricted at this time.
6. Our application process is to be completed online via the 'Apply for this Property' link on our website or '1Form'.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding during the COVID-19 pandemic and the requirements for Real Estate Agents to modify their practises in line with Government and Health official advice.
Enjoy this newly constructed family home in the beautiful Woolshed Estate. With generous living space, quality inclusions and a great location, we're sure 15 Stockman Circuit will be a wonderful place for you to call home.
The property offers:
- Four bedrooms; master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite. Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 with built-in robes.
- Huge open plan living area that features the kitchen as the hub of the home.
- Including Smeg appliances (900mm chefs oven), dishwasher and walk-in pantry, the practical and inviting kitchen is ready to entertain.
- A rumpus room / second living area is central to the bedrooms and would work perfectly as the kids retreat.
- Ducted evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating service the home.
- Storage is a feature of the property with several cupboards for linen and other items.
- Outside, you'll find a covered entertaining area with ceiling fan.
- The double lock-up garage offers automatic door and internal access. In addition, side yard access allows for securing parking the boat, trailer etc.
- The yards have been landscaped with low maintenance in mind, and a garden shed allows extra storage.
- Pets considered upon application.
2 Garage spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Thurgoona
Lifestyle in Thurgoona
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 15 Stockman Circuit, Thurgoona before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how