15 Sandpiper Road,
Stirling, WA 6021
$2,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4220665
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LARGE FAMILY HOME NEAR LAKE AND PARKLANDS
This large 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home is situated on a big low maintenance block, perfect for the family with more than 2 cars. Close proximity to the CBD, the beach and an array of amenities and cafe strips.
- Main Bedroom with walk in robe, en-suite and split system air conditioning unit
- 3 good sized minor bedrooms with built in robes and split system air conditioning units
- Functional kitchen with ample cupboards/bench space and dishwasher
- Large laundry with built in cupboards and bench
- 3 large living areas
- New Carpet
- 2nd Bathroom
- Built in Bar with lighting and shelving overlooking front living area
- Double auto lockup carport with access to rear for extra parking
- Storage area off Carport
- Large low maintenance block
- Minutes from Stirling Station
- Lawn Mowing to front included
- Pet friendly
This will not last!
Please call Adriana Mann on 0402 787874 or 9313 9111 to arrange a private viewing.
Realty One do not accept 1Form online application forms.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Stirling
Lifestyle in Stirling
Walk to everything from 15 Sandpiper Road, Stirling. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.