15 Rosalind Street,
Bendigo, VIC 3550
$1,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3821728
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two Story Delight Close to Town
In response to your enquiry, there will be no inspection conducted during the current situation regarding COVID-19 to comply with social distancing regulations.
We want to ensure public safety for both staff and prospective tenant, to comply with this we will be enforcing the below precautionary measures:
1. All properties are to be viewed online with the photos and/or videos provided
2. All applications with the required documentation are to be submitted via email to email@example.com - if you have not submitted all the appropriate documentation in one email your application will not be processed
3. Applications are available for downloading via our website; if you select on the "RENTING" drop down tab and select "RENTAL APPLICATION FORM" located at the bottom of the list.
The successful application will then inspect the property before leases can be signed.
Located in a quiet residential street, only minutes' walk to the CBD. This property comes fully furnished if required. Currently being used as a three bedroom townhouse but the options are numerous as to how you use the space of this versatile property. Central heating and cooling, beautiful sunlit kitchen with French doors onto the alfresco area, spa is optional. This property won't last long.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bendigo
Lifestyle in Bendigo
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Bendigo? 15 Rosalind Street, Bendigo could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- $460 - Fully Furnished
- 20 Bright Street, Bendigo
- $550 - Fully Furnished
- 69 King Street, Bendigo
- $450 - Fully Furnished
- 3/13 Mitchell Street, Be...
- $480 - Fully Furnished
- 15 Uley Street, Bendigo
- $520 per week - Fully Furnished
- 160 Queen Street, Bendigo
- $470 - Fully Furnished
- 31 Creek Street South, B...