15 Riverside Avenue,
Barellan Point, QLD 4306
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4155467
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautifully renovated home on just under a 1 acre block!
If you are looking for space to move, this property is offer a huge 3,685m2 block of land which goes down to the river. The extra benefit is the home is basically brand new inside with a full renovation. The property is also a located only a short drive to the Karalee Shopping Centre and the Primary School.
Other key features of the home include;
* Air Conditioner in living area
* An open plan living room complete with a fireplace
* Ultra modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop and dishwasher
* Adjacent to the kitchen is the dining room which leads outside
* Ceiling fans and security screens are located throughout the home
* The master bedroom is a generous size with built in robes, access outside and access into the bathroom
* There are 2 more bedrooms on offer both having built in robes
* The internal laundry is just lovely and has plenty of cupboard space
* Outside there is a shed for all the tools and storage and a large block which is partially fenced
To secure your inspection, please register your details by clicking the blue tab 'Book An Inspection Time.'
NGU Real Estate Ipswich has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective tenants should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Barellan Point
Lifestyle in Barellan Point
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Barellan Point comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 15 Riverside Avenue, Barellan Point today!