15 Proctor Circuit,
Logan Reserve, QLD 4133
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4556531
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Get in Quick! Brand New Home in time for Spring!
Belouis Realty presents this brand new four bedroom home located in Logan Reserve!
**Please note this property is in the final stages of construction handover and we currently do not have access to this property for inspections so sight unseen applications are welcome. Please view the walk through video at the bottom of this advertisement**
~ PROPERTY FEATURES~
- Multi purpose room/study at entrance
- 4 bedrooms with built-in robes
- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe, ensuite and air-conditioning
- Master ensuite with his & her basin
- Open plan kitchen, dining, and living with air-conditioning
- Brand new dishwasher and stove/cooktop
- Main bathroom with shower and bathtub
- Separate main toilet
- Double remote garage with Signature Belouis Epoxy flooring
- Separate laundry
- Fully fenced yard
~ LOCATION FEATURES ~
- Minutes to local schools
- 17 minutes to Ikea!
- 40 minutes to Brisbane CBD
- 16 minutes to Meadow Gold Club
- 30 minute drive to local Theme Parks, including Dreamworld, White Water World, Movie World!
- 50 minute drive to Surfers Paradise
~ IMPORTANT ~
- By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment
- Please note that tenant is responsible to pay for water, electricity, internet, phone, and potentially gas
- PLEASE NOTE AVAILABLE DATE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
2 Garage spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Logan Reserve
Lifestyle in Logan Reserve
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with outdoor entertainment, remote garage, and secure parking. 15 Proctor Circuit, Logan Reserve is perfect for the growing family.