15 New York Street,
Granville, NSW 2142
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4293889
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Neat and tidy with renovated kitchen
This neat and tidy family home is located within close proximity to train station, schools and shops. It offers spacious living area and a clean and easy-to-maintain backyard.
* Renovated kitchen
* 3 spacious bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
* One undercover parking space and extra parking in front
* Easy-to-maintain backyard
* Walking distance to Granville station
* Close to schools and shops
Available Feb 10.
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Built In Wardrobe
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Granville
Lifestyle in Granville
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 15 New York Street, Granville. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.