15 Kirkland Close,
Lakelands, NSW 2282
$2,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th October 2021
Rent ID: 4610345
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
An Entertainers Dream!
Standing proudly on a near level block in a desirable cul-de-sac location is this beautifully presented family home, boasting all the bells and whistles.
Fresh porcelain tiles pave the way through the open plan study, family room & kitchen delivering the comfort and versatility required by today's modern family.
Conveniently located upstairs, parents can relax and enjoy the peaceful retreat the master bedroom provides, as the remaining three bedrooms flow seamlessly into the lower level design of the home.
Bathed in beautiful natural light, the pinnacle of the home lies at the backyard, where manicured gardens filled with lush greenery surround a quaint sun drenched entertainers haven, effortlessly spilling from the open plan living sunroom - a safe environment for kids and pets.
Busy families can enjoy the luxury of being within close proximity to Lakelands Community Centre, Warners Bay Supacentre & Village, preferred schools, parks and tranquil lake Macquarie.
-Stunning full renovated family home offers generous mix of style & functionality
- Huge undercover patio leads to front door way; provides sufficient space for table & chairs to relax in afternoon sun
-Neatly landscaped gardens offer low maintenance lush greenery to ambiance of home
- Convenient front study area providing fantastic room for busy children
-Multiple living spaces including front family room & sun drenched rear open plan living
- Modern downlights throughout
- Large pristine kitchen offers ample cabinetry & bench space, breakfast bar with view of dining & backyard
-Light filled dining area spills out to rear entertaining area
- Fantastic backyard offers mix of lush grass yard, paved eatery area, timber deck fire pit within private space
- 2 neatly presented bathrooms equipped with all necessities, additional 3rd WC
- 4 great sized bedrooms equipped with built-in robes & split system air conditioning units
- Master conveniently located on upper level, offers private sanctuary & stylish ensuite
- Huge flat driveway fit for 5 car parks
-Garden shed located in backyard
**To be eligible for an inspection please pre-apply with 2Apply and we will be in touch to organise a private inspection**
WE DON'T ACCEPT 1FORM
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Lakelands
Lifestyle in Lakelands
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Lakelands comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 15 Kirkland Close, Lakelands today!