15 Heron Court,
Redbank Plains, QLD 4301
$2,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 12th February 2021
Rent ID: 4222353
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
FAMILY HOME - OWNER CONTRIBUTES TO GARDEN MAINTENANCE
AVAILABLE AS OF THE 12TH OF FEBRUARY 2021
This well presented near new home has been built with a family in mind taking into account all those extra finishing touches. The owner looks after maintenance and pays half.
* Solar power - Owner on charges electricity at a discounted rate
* Security screens and doors throughout
* Separate carpeted lounge room
* Tiled air-conditioned open plan second living and dining room
* Modern and spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances and room for a breakfast bar
* Main bedroom with built in robe, ceiling fan and air conditioning as well as ensuite
* 3 spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans and built in robes
* Main bathroom with spacious shower and bath
* Fully fenced rear yard with landscaped gardens, garden shed and covered entertainment area
All of this is located in the popular Fernbrooke Estate and wont last long
To arrange an inspection please book through the blue inspection button.
Please note: It is a requirement that all tenants book for inspections.
If you do not register for an inspection, you will not be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
To register for an inspection, you can access the appointment page direct from this listing and then by clicking the "Request an Inspection Time" or "Book an Inspection Time" icon.
Should you wish to apply in advance, we accept online "2apply" applications in the link that will be sent post registration.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Redbank Plains
Lifestyle in Redbank Plains
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 15 Heron Court, Redbank Plains. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.