15 Enid Street,
Bracken Ridge, QLD 4017
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4329835
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Entertainer's Delight with Large Deck
** COVID-19 IMPORTANT NOTICE **
Please register your details by clicking on the Request/Book an Inspection button.
Please refer to the further information below regarding our Application & Inspection process due to Covid-19.
Available Now. This 3 bedroom home offers spacious living indoors and also has an extra-large deck perfect for entertaining friends and family. This property has been well-maintained and ready for you to move in and enjoy the breezes and privacy of this family home. Situated in an elevated position in a lovely street and close to public transport, this property will tick a lot of boxes!
3 Bedrooms (2 with built in robes)
Bathroom with combined shower/bath
Large living area with air conditioning
Spacious kitchen with plenty of cupboards
Great deck perfect for entertaining friends and family
Polished timber floors
Triple garage with drive through access to backyard
Laundry area underneath
Fully fenced yard
Bracken Ridge is located approximately 21kms from Brisbane CBD and offers convenience to shops, including Woolworths Bracken Ridge, restaurants, cafes, schools and parklands. Enjoy an easy commute to Brisbane CBD with a number of train lines in the area. Weekends away are made easy with quick access to the Gateway Motorway and the Bruce Highway.
TO APPLY FOR THE PROPERTY:
1. Click on the Book/Request an Inspection Button and follow the prompts to register your details so that you receive INSTANT updates, inspection details and changes regarding this property
2. Download the Rental Q App http://www.rentalq.com.au/ and submit your Rental Application online to get pre-approved
3. Should the property not suit your requirements after inspection, we will withdraw your application
TELECOMMUNICATIONS AND INTERNET SERVICES:
It is the applicant's responsibility to ensure that they research or do their own checks that this property has the services that they require prior to submitting their application. The Residential Tenancies and Rooming Accommodation Act 2008 does not specify that the lessor is responsible to have these services installed at the property, so please be sure to research this. You should contact your service provider directly.
TO VIEW THE PROPERTY:
Simply register your details by clicking Book/Request an Inspection button and you will be notified about inspections when they are available.
SAFETY AT INSPECTIONS:
We have implemented safety precautions and maximum person restrictions and we request that you adhere to any requests/direction given by our Team at the inspection. Please do not attend the inspection if you are unwell or in isolation.
* Pure Real Estate advises that information contained in this advertisement is intended as a guide only and customers should rely on their own investigations and enquiries regarding specifics of the property.
3 Garage spaces
Property Links new
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bracken Ridge
Lifestyle in Bracken Ridge
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 15 Enid Street, Bracken Ridge. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.