15 Duke Street,
Annerley, QLD 4103
$1,312 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 24th October 2021
Rent ID: 4584709
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MODERN NRAS UNIT
This property is under the National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS) which provides new properties at discounted rent to eligible tenants.
Are you eligible for NRAS? It is easier than you think, if you answer yes to the below questions you probably are!
- Did you earn less than $52,795 (as a single applicant) or $72,993 (as a couple)?
- Are you an Australian Citizen, have permanent residency or have been issued with a temporary protection or bridging visa?
- You don't own or part own property within Australia or overseas?
Applying is easier than you think, simply contact the listing agent for further details or visit ww w.nras.communities.qld.gov.au.
Unit 6 - $328 per week - Available 29/10
Unit 3 - $320 per week - Available 09/11
Upon entering this near new apartment you are immediately greeted by a light filled open plan living area with large glass doors opening out to the balcony. The dining and kitchen areas offers plenty storage and cooking space for the aspiring chef whilst again allowing plenty natural light from the large windows.
Consider the features:
- Spacious open floor plan
- Plenty of natural light
- Brand new kitchen
- Built in Wardrobes
- Private balcony
- Stylish flooring throughout
- Modern bathroom with laundry
- Secure complex
- Allocated parking
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Annerley
Lifestyle in Annerley
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Annerley is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 15 Duke Street, Annerley.