15 Dew Street,
Yarrabilba, QLD 4207
$1,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 8th October 2021
Rent ID: 4571056
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Spacious Three Bedroom Packed with Features!
******To apply for this property online please go to https://tenantoptions.com.au/******
**In the interests of the health and well being of our clients and team we recommend you submit your application prior to inspecting properties, to do this please copy and paste the following link https://tenantoptions.com.au/ into your search engine.
This will allow our team to have you pre approved subject to inspecting properties and take the stress out of moving and approvals.
*Turn left at round a-bout onto Highlands Street
*Take second left onto Dew Street
Located in Dew Street, the property is easily accessible and within an immediate distance to the Caltex Service Station, Darlington Parkland, Shaw Street Oval and the retail precinct!
15 Dew Street Features:
* Spacious open planned living areas equipped with split-system air-conditioning
* The living areas open out to the alfresco pergola that overlooks the well-appointed backyard
* A galley style kitchen boasts an abundance of bench and cupboard space along with quality stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop and dishwasher
* Three fantastic sized bedrooms all feature their own built-in-robes and ceiling fans
* The master bedroom is spacious and accesses it's own ensuite bathroom via a spacious walk-through-robe
* The ensuite is incredibly spacious and boasts amble built-in-vanity space with cupboard and bench space
* A second bathroom is positioned ideally between the second and third bedrooms
* Separate laundry with a built-in-cupboard and bench tops
* Ample built-in-cupboard space throughout the home included large linen cupboard, broom cupboard plus built-in-robes and laundry storage
* 2 car remote control garage
* Fully fenced backyard with side gate access
* Smart wired home to be connected to the estates fibre network for your high speed internet, Pay TV or phone connections
Please don't hesitate to contact our office to discuss this property further. Alternatively you can book your inspection directly by using the 'Book Inspection' button or 'Email the Agent'.
Perfectly positioned between Brisbane and the Gold Coast, Yarrabilba really is in the middle of it all. Just 15 kilometres from the M1 motorway, it's an easy drive to the region's renowned theme parks, award winning Mount Tamborine wineries and much of South-East Queensland's natural beauty.
Yarrabilba is a booming development positioned centrally between Brisbane and the Gold Coast. The estate has already become a vibrant community and is appealing to families of all calibres.
Yarrabilba facilities include:
Yarrabilba Vet Clinic
Bridgestone Tires and Auto
Thom & Anns Cafe
Yarrabilba Coffee Hub
Jimbos Fish and Chip
Golden Lor Chinese
Yarrabilba State Primary school
St Clares Catholic Primary school
Sparrow Child care Centre
Harmony Child care Centre
Gold Coast School of Construction
Health and Fitness-
Yarrahealth Skin clinic
Yarrahealth GP Clinic
Yarrahealth Day Clinic and Specialist Centre
Terry White Chemist
Yarrafit Gym under construction
Parks and recreation
Yarrabilba sporting fields and tennis courts
2 fenced Dog parks
Park Run Australia Yarrabilba run
Darlington Park with water play area
And so many more
Why not call this growing community Home!
*Please note: a member of our team must be present at any time a property is inspected whether inside or out, these are private property and viewings are to be scheduled with an agent from our office. Anyone found to be at the property without an agent present will be considered to be trespassing and may face further legal actions and are not covered by insurance. See information above for how to contact our office for an inspection.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Yarrabilba
Lifestyle in Yarrabilba
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Yarrabilba comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 15 Dew Street, Yarrabilba today!