15 Descent Street,
Ellenbrook, WA 6069
$1,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 15th February 2020
Rent ID: 2674042
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Pet Friendly home
**** IMPORTANT! PLEASE REGISTER TO INSPECT ****
Please register your details by selecting Book Inspection and you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment. If no one registers for an inspection, then that inspection may not proceed.
This property is the main residence of a dual key design. DUAL KEY with separate and private living quarters.
* Open plan living, dining and kitchen
* Single parking in double lock up garage (shared with adjoining residence)
* Rear yard with alfresco area
* Gas hot plates
* Reverse cycle air conditioning
* Separate laundry with walk-in linen
* 67.7% of utility usage billed by Agent
This property is available to rent under the National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS).
Conditions apply to rent a National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS) property. To check if you are eligible or for further information, please refer to the following link: http://www.dss.gov.au/our-responsibilities/housing-support/programs-services/national-rental-affordability-scheme/national-rental-affordability-scheme-nras-household-income-indexation.
Experience the marvel of this charming community situated in Annie's Landing . A village feel with town convenience. CFabulous 3 x 1 home close to public transport, schools and shops
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ellenbrook
Lifestyle in Ellenbrook
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom property in Ellenbrook is pet-friendly and includes air-conditioning. Apply to rent 15 Descent Street, Ellenbrook today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how