15 Darkan Street,
Mundaring, WA 6073
Available 28th April 2020
Rent ID: 2912840
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Near new four bedroom, two bathroom home with superb presentation and quality fittings throughout. This property is a must to view to truly appreciate the size and quality of this home. Having had only one occupant, this home is like new!
- 4 bedrooms, master with walk in robe
- 2 bathrooms, master with separate bath
- Remainder bedrooms all much larger than standard and with built in robes
- Ceiling/light fans to all bedrooms
- Ensuite with shower, vanity and toilet
- Master bathroom with shower, bathroom and vanity - extremely spacious
- Wide entrance with roomy access passage
- Formal lounge room with panelled glass doors, carpeted and finished in neutral tones
- Extremely spacious open plan family, dining and kitchen with reverse cycle a/c and tiled floors
- Kitchen with impressive chef's oven, dishwasher and range hood, plenty of cupboard space
- Sliding door access from this living to paved area with large patio
- Amazing sized laundry with storage
- Garden shed to rear
- Double carport
- Low maintenance gardens, reticulated.
- Fully insulated
- Pets Considered - however fencing may not be adequate for dogs.
Available: Approx 28th April 2020
Lease: 12 months
Move in Costs: $2000 bond plus $260 pet bond if applicable plus $1000 being two weeks rent
Special Conditions will apply to the lease.
The home is located in a commercial area and the tenants are aware that there may be noise from the Gym at the rear of the property on weekends or at night.
Please contact our office during business hours (Monday - Friday) 9299 6533 to register your interest and for appointments to view.
NOTE: PHOTO ID WILL BE REQUIRED FOR ALL PRIVATE VIEWINGS AND HOME OPENS. THANK YOU
1 Car port
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mundaring
Lifestyle in Mundaring
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
15 Darkan Street, Mundaring, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Mundaring.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how