From $625 to $1,225
15 Cunningham Street,
Torquay, QLD 4655
$500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3353132
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Charming Beach House
Priced from: $625 to $1,225
Booking Fee: $25.00, Refundable Security Deposit $500.
Sleeps 7 - Linen is not supplied - 1x Queen, 2x Singles, 1x King single and 1x single trundle, 1x Single Futon Lounge.
This perfect three Bedroom holiday home is located only a short distance from Hervey Bay's best swimming beaches and a few minutes drive to Torquay's Restaurant and Bar hub and is also conveniently close to Urangan Central Shopping Centre. The Property Features:
• Main Bedroom - Queen size bed.
• Second bedroom - 2x Single beds.
• Third bedroom - King Single/Trundle bed.
• 2x Toilets
• Open plan Dining/Lounge with Air conditioning, Television, DVD Player and
Single futon lounge
• Fully equipped Kitchen with Microwave.
• Timber Floors and Ceiling fans throughout
• Baby cot and highchair supplied.
• Laundry with Washing machine, Iron and Ironing board.
• Large covered outdoor entertainment area.
• Fully fenced yard.
• Single lock up garage - fits 2x cars
• Side access gates
• Room for boat and several cars.
• Sorry pets are not permitted.
All in close distance to local Restaurants/Cafes, Hotels, swimming beaches and a short drive to Local Shops, WetSide Water Park, Shopping Centres, boat ramps and the ferry to Fraser Island.
Linen is NOT supplied in this property. You are welcome to bring your own linen (sheets, pillow cases, tea towels,bath mats and bath towels)or it may be hired through Jane: 0413 262 397
• $25 booking fee applies to all bookings.
• A Refundable Security deposit of $500 is required prior to check in
• Service animals specifically trained to aid a person with a disability
are welcome by prior arrangement.
To check availability, make a booking and payments please visit our website:
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Torquay
Lifestyle in Torquay
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Torquay includes air-conditioning. Apply to rent 15 Cunningham Street, Torquay today!