15 Compton Street,
Mitcham, VIC 3132
$2,042 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 19th January 2021
Rent ID: 4249850
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 5 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A Welcoming Rental Option in an Excellent Central Location
*Please click on "Book an inspection" for available times*
This delightful, well maintained and secure brick home is in a brilliant location of Mitcham, a wonderful rental option.
Located in a quiet, friendly neighbourhood, comprising of manicured gardens at front and rear, a carport with gated drive and lovely lush rear lawn with paved area to alfresco dine in the warmer months. Inside, the lounge room is carpeted with high quality wool (hypoallergenic), bright and spacious and the casual meals area is perfect and adjoins the kitchen with well-equipped appliances. You will be blown away with the amazing view from the living, dining and patio areas, the home is situated on the high side of the street. The bathroom is renovated with a separate bath to shower, plus powder room, the three bedrooms are all well sized with wardrobes and garden view, and adjoining to the sunroom is another family room.
Further features include a tiled internal sunroom, laundry, split system unit, ceiling fan, ducted heating, separate toilets, external blinds, water tank, security alarm system, garden shed and a large double lock up garage (four car spaces can fit in total), which would be perfect for a workshop space too.
This property is in an ideal spot:
- Great access to public transports:
o Near Mitcham Train Station
o Close to EastLink, Eastern Freeway and EastLink Trail
o Direct bus access to City via Westfield Doncaster, Box Hill via Blackburn, Eastland, and within walking distance to nearest bus stop
- Local schools include Mullauna College, Mitcham Primary School, Nunawading Christian College, Donvale Christian College, Kindergarten/Preschool (ie. Dr Stanley Cochrane Memorial Kindergarten, Donvale Preschool)
- Mitcham Shopping Centre with caf, eateries and Coles, Eastland Shopping Centre, Tunstall Square
- Parks and reserve ie. Halliday Park, Mullum-Mullum Reserve
- Others - Mitcham Private Hospital, Child Care centres
* Brand new window being installed in living space and brand new freestanding oven/stove, both will be installed prior to tenancy commencing *
2 Garage spaces
1 Car port
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mitcham
Lifestyle in Mitcham
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Mitcham comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 15 Compton Street, Mitcham today!