15 Clavert Place,
Florey, ACT 2615
$1,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th March 2020
Rent ID: 2617507
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Functional Florey Living!
COVID-19 APPLICATION PROCESS - HOW TO APPLY:
* Please apply for the property via SNUG using the below link: snug.com/apply/RayWhiteCanberra
* Shortlisted applications will then be invited for a private inspection of the home prior to approval and any offer of the property.
At Ray White Canberra we are contact conscious at present and as such request, you follow the below guidelines if you are shortlisted and invited for a private inspection:
* Please wash your hands upon entering the property where you are directed.
* We will no longer shake hands but will have a list of alternate options for you to choose from.
* Please respect the current social distance rules.
* Please do not touch any surfaces or open any cupboards or drawers.
Situated in the heart of the highly sought after inner Belconnen suburb of Florey, this two bedroom single level townhouse is perfectly suited to a young professional couple, small family or downsizers looking to experience an easier style of living.
An updated kitchen allows for easy entertaining with ample storage and bench space, large sink and servery. A choice of Alfresco dining options between a front covered pergola, ideal for a cooler spot to sit in the warmer months, or large deck in the back yard.
Accommodation is provided by two bedrooms, each with built-in wardrobes, with sliding door from the master bedroom opening to sun drenched deck. These bedrooms are serviced by an updated bathroom, including freestanding shower and family-friendly bathtub.
Your new home features:
+ Reverse cycle A/C
+ Double carport
+ Quiet cul-de-sac location
+ Front pergola, rear deck and fully enclosed backyard
+ Bamboo floors to living area
+ Updated kitchen, timber benchtops, ample storage
+ Rear studio/multi-purpose space, powered and connected to alarm system with A/C
+ Alarm system
*Available late March for a minimum 12 month lease.
*Tenant must seek Landlord's consent for a Pet.
1. Rent is collected calendar monthly
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in preparing the above advice, we have relied on our service providers in preparing this process. All interested parties should rely only on their own enquiries, as Ray White Canberra is not able to accept any responsibility for it's inaccuracies. We look forward to helping you soon.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Florey
Lifestyle in Florey
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse in Florey is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 15 Clavert Place, Florey.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how