15 Carrick Street,
Point Cook, VIC 3030
$1,738 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3834481
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stylish And Spacious
Consisting of three spacious bedrooms with build in robes, an open plan living room abundant in natural light that opens onto a spacious balcony, a kitchen fitted with brand new appliances and ample storage this newly built townhouse provides comfort and style.
Ideally located, this property is surrounded by parks and nature reserves, is in zone for the local schools and is only a short drive to Sanctuary Drive Shopping Centre.
- 3 bedroom with built in robes
- En-suite off master bedroom
- Open plan kitchen and living area
- Split system heating and cooling
- Private balcony
- Double garage
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need to have an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Point Cook
Lifestyle in Point Cook
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with reverse cycle air-conditioning and air-conditioning. 15 Carrick Street, Point Cook is perfect for the growing family.