15 Carmody Street,
Casey, ACT 2913
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3446574
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FAMILY HOME IN SOUGHT AFTER SUBURB
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties will allow up to 20 attendees through open homes. As a result of this, the wait time to look through our open homes may be longer than usual and we ask attendees to be prepared for a slight delay and to factor this into your open home schedule.
This three bedroom home has everything you need and more.
Located in the family-friendly suburb of Casey, this home is located within minutes of shopping, schools and colleges.
The generous open-plan living and dining space flows out to the alfresco and is overlooked by the function kitchen. The kitchen boasts plenty of storage and bench space and features glass cooktop, stainless steel oven and dishwasher. The master suite has a walk-in wardrobe, while the other two bedrooms have spacious built-in wardrobes.
- Open-plan living
- Modern kitchen
- Ensuite and main bathroom
- Separate toilet
- Porcelain tiles throughout common areas
- Laundry with storage
- Low maintenance easy care gardens
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Close to Casey Market Town, Gold Creek Primary and High School, Holy Spirit Primary School and John Paul College
EER: Not Known
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via SMS or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Casey
Lifestyle in Casey
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 15 Carmody Street, Casey is unfurnished and available to rent.