15 Cabernet Court,
Kingston, QLD 4114
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Contact for Bond
Rent ID: 14479
KING OF THE HILL!
This property has 3 large bedrooms with built in cupboards. Decent kitchen & bathroom with separate shower and bath. A large living room with wood burner. A large fully fenced backyard with in-ground swimming pool. Double lock up garage with spare room downstairs. The property is fitted with solar panels which will reduce your power bills significantly.
2 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingston
Lifestyle in Kingston
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 15 Cabernet Court, Kingston. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.