15 Bovard Avenue,
Point Cook, VIC 3030
$1,651 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4100516
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
RESORT STYLE LIVING!!
Call Natalie Pyke on 0429 262 004 to arrange your private inspection now.
Or alternatively where available, VIDEO TOURS of our rental properties have been added.
Please click on the 'Book Inspection' or 'Request an Inspection' button to register your details and you will be sent an email with further details. We will then allow you to apply for properties via the online application without having actually viewed the property.
Due to the spread of the highly Contagious Coronavirus (COVID-19) we ask that you do not attend any inspections if you have come into close contact with a sick person who has or is suspected of having COVID-19. If you have any of the following symptoms, fever, having difficulty breathing, a cough or shortness of breath please do not attend the open and seek your own medical advice. During the inspection please refrain from touching any fixtures or fittings within the home and maintain the social distancing rule of at least 1.5 metres. We thank you for your co-operation.
Don't miss out on this great family home!
- Four bedrooms
Main offering ensuite and walk in robe
- Three remaining bedrooms are spacious and offer built in robes
- Large tiled kitchen/meals area
- Open plan kitchen/meals featuring modern stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
- Double remote access garage with internal house access
- Ducted heating throughout
- Split system heating/cooling
2 Garage spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Point Cook
Lifestyle in Point Cook
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
15 Bovard Avenue, Point Cook, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Point Cook.