15 Billington Street,
Labrador, QLD 4215
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4363891
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Family Home - Available NOW!
Situated on a quiet street in Labrador with just an 800m walk to the Broadwater is this beautiful three bedroom family home. With stunning polished timber floors throughout and beautiful luscious gardens.
- There bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Open plan kitchen with dishwasher & ample cupboard space
- Dining & lounge room off kitchen with air conditioning & ceiling fans
- Beautiful and lush gardens
- Large garden shed
- Double carport, with extra height for boats or caravans
- Fully fenced yard
- Cat run off dining area, through the backyard
- Regular lawn maintenance (based on season)
- Cat considered on application
Would you like to view this property?
Go directly to www.ljhooker.com.au/broadwater to book your inspection or register to join an existing inspection. You can choose a day and time that suits you. PLEASE NOTE if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections. If the times available do not suit, please select "Times Not Suitable" and complete the details.
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LJ Hooker will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of print.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Labrador
Lifestyle in Labrador
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 15 Billington Street, Labrador. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.