15 Bidder Street,
Salisbury, QLD 4107
$1,860 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4346807
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
QUINTESSENTIAL COTTAGE WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO SALISBURY PRIMARY SCHOOL!
Quintessential Cottage a stones throw from the local Foodworks and Salisbury State School. Enjoy being in central Salisbury, just a short walk to the popular Cups and Wells where you can have breakfast, coffee, or lunch with your family. Ballistic Beer and the Salisbury community club are also available close by for those wanting to have a meal or catch up with friends for a cold craft beer after work.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Spacious tiled kitchen with lots of cupboard space
- Wood floors and Security Screens throughout
- Main bedroom features Built-in wardrobe and air-conditioning
- 2nd bedroom features air-conditioning
- Tiled bathroom with shower, vanity with storage, toilet, and heat light
- Linen cupboard
- Separate laundry
- Lounge room allows for lots of natural light and features a ceiling fan
- Large double lock up garage/shed
- Leafy and lush fully fenced back yard
- Tiled patio area off kitchen
- Large dog door installed on the sliding security screen door leading off kitchen
Salisbury is positioned only 11km from the Brisbane CBD and has become one of the hottest suburbs in Brisbane South in recent years. It provides easy access to the M1 and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square.
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses. QE2 Hospital and Griffith University Nathan Campus are also huge attractions for this great suburb.
Please contact Mark Ward Property on 3277 7727 to register for an Open Home or alternatively please send through an enquiry to register for an Open Home, and we will reply with confirmation of an appointment time for the next scheduled Open Home.
*Telephone and internet lines are at the cost of the tenant. Please contact service providers for the area if required prior to applying for the property. Water charges may apply. Pets are considered and approved upon application. Additional special terms apply for this property including no smoking inside*
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Salisbury
Lifestyle in Salisbury
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 15 Bidder Street, Salisbury is unfurnished and available to rent.