$500 pwHow much could you borrow?
15 Barton Drive,
Sandhurst, VIC 3977
$2,167 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th February 2022
Rent ID: 360209
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
PARK VIEWS IN PERFECT LOCATION
SPACIOUS TOWNHOUSE OVERLOOKING THE PARK
LEASE - 12 MONTHS +
VIEW BY OPEN FOR INSPECTION OR PHONE 8787 9000 FOR A PRIVATE APPOINTMENT
A terrific double storey townhouse situated in the exclusive Sandhurst Club estate surrounded by two 18 Hole Golf Courses and access to the Sandhurst Club house which gives you use of the pool, gym and tennis courts.
Offering 3 bedrooms, full ensuite to master with WIR, 2 other bedrooms with BIRS, study area upstairs, separate formal and informal living areas, large kitchen with S/Steel appliances.
Comes with fully landscaped, low maintenance gardens
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Use of the Sandhurst Health and Fitness Club with indoor pool, gym, tennis courts included in the rent (for two adults)
* Ducted heating
* Ducted evaporative cooling
* Security system
* Double lock up garage with remote control
LIVE IN THIS EXCLUSIVE LOCATION AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THAT SANDHURST HAS TO OFFER:
* 50% of the Estate is dedicated to green open space & parklands
* 50 Kilometres of walking, cycling & cart paths
* Underground fibre optic network for phone & internet available through Clublinks
* Recycled water for garden and car washing; and
* 24 hour on site security
* Clubhouse with restaurant & bar
* Sandhurst is located within easy reach of EastLink, Port Phillip Bay at Carrum and the Mornington Peninsula, offers convenience while maintaining a country club feel.
Live in this exclusive location and take advantage of all that Sandhurst has to offer.
**Please note, this is a non Smoking property (internally)
VIEW BY OPEN FOR INSPECTION OR CALL
JEANETTE JAMESON ON 8787 9000 OR 0417032448
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sandhurst
Lifestyle in Sandhurst
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Sandhurst includes remote garage, dishwasher, and ducted heating. Apply to rent 15 Barton Drive, Sandhurst today!