15 Angahook Crescent,
Upper Coomera, QLD 4209
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
$1,880 Bond or pay monthly new
Available 8th March 2019
Rent ID: 3247673
Four Bedroom Spacious Home With Easy Living in Mind
This home is located within distance to the Highland Reserve Estate in Coomera. Minutes away from the M1 easy commute to Brisbane and the Gold Coast! With Movie World and Wet N Wild just around the corner to keep the kids entertained!
The property features are:
* Open plan tiled family, meals and dining room with air-con
* Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances,including dishwasher
* Master bedroom with walk in robe, fan, reverse cycle air-con and ensuite
* Three additional bedrooms with built-in's, fans and security screens
* Main bathroom with full size bath
* Laundry with outside access to clothes line
* Alfresco undercover outdoor area
* Full security screens through out
* Double remote lock up garage
* Pets upon application
Would you like to view this property?
Go directly to www.littlerealestate.com.au to book your inspection or register to join an existing inspection. You can choose a day and time that suits you.
PLEASE NOTE, if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is by clicking the 'Apply Now' button on the LITTLE Real Estate website and completing your details online. Alternatively, you can download and complete an application form and submit it to our representative at the inspection.
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
Simply enquire or apply for this property through us, and if you're successful, we'll send you a $100 gift card.Learn more
Move in with Vodafone nbn™ with unlimited data.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Upper Coomera
Lifestyle in Upper Coomera
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house in Upper Coomera comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 15 Angahook Crescent today!
Simplify your next move
Contents Insurance. Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions Apply