15 Albion Grove,
Griffith, NSW 2680
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 27th January 2021
Rent ID: 4231542
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Relaxed Family Living
A very functional 4 bedroom family home with 2 bathrooms and walk-in-robe to main bedroom. Brilliant family room at rear of the home with a full wall of cupboards and shelving just perfect for the kids trophies, play station or book collection. The main part of the home is a large kitchen with breakfast bar opening to the dining room. Complete with quality tiled flooring and large windows, there is plenty of warm light throughout the day.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Griffith
Lifestyle in Griffith
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 15 Albion Grove, Griffith. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.