15/9-11 Grosvenor Street,
Croydon, NSW 2132
Available 8th August 2021
Rent ID: 4506749
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Large living area, close to train station !!
A truly rare find in the centre of Croydon. Perfect positioned corner apartment offers abundant natural light, 3 generous sized bedrooms, large living area and huge outdoor space. Minutes walk to train station, Croydon Primary school, PLC and cafes.
- Open-plan contemporary living & dining area
- North facing terrace perfect for outdoor entertainment
- Master bedroom with en-suite & built in wardrobes
- Modern kitchen with quality fixtures, gas cooking & dishwasher
- 2 bathrooms, internal laundry, timber floor throughout
- Under basement 2 car spaces
- 2 mins walk to PLC and train station
Close to Burwood Westfield shopping centre, Burwood Girls High School and more.
Furnitures for display only.
Please call Kevin 04181 203 460 or John 0422 580 528 or Jeffrey 0412 817 991 for more information.
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Croydon
Lifestyle in Croydon
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
15/9-11 Grosvenor Street, Croydon, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Croydon.