$460/WK + 1 WEEK RENT FREE!
15/73-75 Wardell Road,
Dulwich Hill, NSW 2203
$1,840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3825466
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Sundrenched renovated apartment in Funky Dulwich Hill
Inspection Are By Appointment Only!
$460 + 1 WEEK RENT FREE FOR THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT ON A 12 MONTH LEASE
BRAND NEW RENOVATED, READY TO MOVE IN NOW!
This immaculate 2 bedrooms apartment is well positioned with close proximity to local amenities, shops & cafes' in Dulwich Hill. Bordering Marrickville, Petersham and Lewisham is only moments away from public transport.
Dulwich Hill should be on every foodie's radar. Gourmet delis, fresh produce and eateries will take you on a whirlwind trip around the world, while offbeat cafés and dessert bars with cult followings.
- 2 Bedrooms and main with wardrobe
- Modern kitchen with water filter
- Freshly painted throughout
- Internal laundry with storage
- New bathroom (never used before)
- Open plan living
- Balcony with nice outlook
- Car space (allocated)
- Timber flooring
- Property is ready for immediate occupancy
- Minimum 12 month lease
Due to Social Distancing recommendations bought about by COVID-19 all property inspection must now be pre-booked so please call our office on 9736 3877 to schedule your appointment time.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dulwich Hill
Lifestyle in Dulwich Hill
Walk to everything from 15/73-75 Wardell Road, Dulwich Hill. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how