15/7-9 Archibald Street,
Box Hill, VIC 3128
$2,340 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3761961
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SPACIOUS, BRIGHT AND LOCATED IN THE HEART OF BOX HILL
INSPECT DAILY BY APPOINTMENT!
**Tenants are encouraged to submit their application prior to inspection via www.1form.com. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org once you have submitted your application to advise**
Spacious, bright, light filled and located on the best street in the heart of Box Hill and walking distance to everything!
Entrance to the property opens out to a huge living with open plan modern kitchen, meals area and lounge leading to a beautiful balcony, offering the option of indoors / outdoors living. The budding chef will love the spacious kitchen, stone bench tops, glass splashback, electric cooktop and under bench oven plus dishwasher.
The layout of the home is ideal, with 2 good sized bedrooms and central bathroom. Further features:
- A split air-conditioning unit keeps the property warm and cool in the different seasons serving the family's well being.
- European Style laundry and low maintenance complete the family's needs.
- Parking in the basement and storage area within the compound providing convenience.
This property is seriously within minutes' walk to Box Hill Centro, Train, Tram and Buses. An ideal first home and an investor's joy as rental in this area is in constant high demand.
- Walking distance to Box Hill Centro, Train Station and 109 Tram Terminus
- Walking distance to Box Hill TAFE, Box Hill Hospital and Epworth Hospital
- 58 metres (approx.) to Whitehorse Rd and Commercial Precinct of Box Hill
- 338 metres (approx.) to Box Hill Mall (intersection of Market & Main Street)
- 168 metres (approx.) to Box Hill Gardens
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Box Hill
Lifestyle in Box Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 15/7-9 Archibald Street, Box Hill is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how