15/64 Gerard Street,
Cremorne, NSW 2090
$2,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4166328
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Generously proportioned and stylishly presented two bedroom unit
This beautifully presented two bedroom apartment enjoys natural light and tasteful interiors. The generous living and dining space opens to spacious balcony with breathtaking views. Experience a great lifestyle and convenience within moments to Cremorne cafes, shops and transport.
- Two generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Spacious open plan living and dining area opens to balcony
- Separate designer kitchen with CaesarStone benches
- North facing balcony with sweeping views
- Top floor apartment in a well maintained building
- Modern bathroom with a bath tub
- Single lock-up garage
- Stroll to Cremorne cinema, shops, restaurants and bus stops
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from Opendoor Property Management trading as Di Jones Lower North Shore. You will then receive a remittance from OPENDOOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, to confirm receipt of your deposit.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cremorne
Lifestyle in Cremorne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 15/64 Gerard Street, Cremorne. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom.