15/57 Hereford Street,
Glebe, NSW 2037
$4,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4589371
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Glebe Gardens tri-level townhouse
This contemporary strata-terrace is set within one of Glebe's most highly regarded modern developments "Glebe Gardens". Stroll to Jubilee Park, Glebe Point Road cafes, restaurants and Sydney University campus.
- Three-bedroom 3 level townhouse
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher & servery window to dining
- Huge tiled dining/entertaining area opening onto the rear courtyard.
- Master suite with ensuite
- Large living area opening onto front porch
- Generous 2nd bedroom
- 3rd bedroom is loft style on third floor
- Internal laundry
- Guest WC
- Tandem secure parking
- Communal pool and gymnasium.
Sorry strictly no pets permitted.
Contact Belle Property Glebe to inspect 8093 5222.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glebe
Lifestyle in Glebe
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with courtyard, gym, and secure parking. 15/57 Hereford Street, Glebe is perfect for the growing family.